Thursday, February 17, 2011

Make Star Shaped Cake

I am so glad that I was a girl I

I am currently looking to enjoy the DVDs of the Inspector Lewis Mysteries of which previously ran two seasons in the German ZDF television on Sunday synchronization.

are protagonists of gambling in Oxford detective series based on the books by Colin Dexter, Robert Lewis (Kevin Whately) and James Hathaway (Laurence Fox).

In "Life Born of Fire's is supposed to Hathaway ambiguous sexual orientation and the small-minded, narrow-minded naughtiness to draw a clear distinction between straights do, "who read 'Loaded' and eat Yorkie bars " and gays, "who like fashion and musicals.

fell, I did happen shortly afterwards Brit Shop Yorkie Bars, seeking a new home, at his feet. One just wanted to.

a time he was around here, I crept around it. Should I actually put on the clear words "IT'S NOT FOR GIRLS!" Away? If the flash drive into me, if I did?

Eventually I sacrificed myself after all. Is not getting better from lying, the part that is made of sugar, milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa mass, vegetable fat, lactose, milk protein, whey, emulsifiers (soya lecithin E476), and butter fat. Overall, the cocoa content of 25% is specified, the milk content of 12%. Hm, 'ne Synopsis for' Ner ordinary supermarket chocolate reads nice ...

First impression: Smells like Cadbury. Second impression: It tastes that way. Little wonder, the ingredients list reads like Cadbury's Milk.

I'm confessing sugary bacon balls, but the stuff I was definitely too sweet. And fat. I had something dark, expected Herbes, just as the Lord chocolate, dusted with chewing.

The husband was forced to try for a test bite, the chocolate was nothing for him. Hm, I have to do now worry about his sexual orientation?? Well, as long as he does not even fashion Musicals like is certainly all right, o)

I'm glad that I'm a girl and could dispose of the Yorkie bar after one or two bites.



NDW - Bush - Girl - MyVideo

0 comments:

Post a Comment