Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Buy Old Version Of Dreamweaver

Another module ....

... But this time something new: It will be a "hybrid module, which can be used for Trix Express and FREMO.

My previous modules had more than end my own "standard" based on FREMO, but somewhat simplified. Since May is now but as even a kit for a FREMO module , waiting to be assembled and decorated.

went to Christmas then release it at last. The module was zusammelgeleimt, strengthening corners I have - as you can see in the picture - not stuck in the 4 outer corners, but only two in the outer corners, two on the Vertrebungen. The reason is mainly that I did this one easier access to the screw holes await.


The next step was the legs. For some time I have the IVAR shelving from IKEA in sight. With a deep and 50 cm and a height of 124 cm, they are the dimensions for modules already very close. Now I have the uprights of the rack with a 5 cm cut so deep that it can be in the module on darübergestülbt.



as guide for the legs I stuck the remains of wooden blocks in the frame.

follows Next, the track line. But it is reported next time. (More )

0 comments:

Post a Comment