Saturday, January 15, 2011

Man With His Belly Pierced

VHS-course molecular cooking, finger food, desserts and Spoons Happy New Year menu

The benefits, which makes the work as a typist and Aktenbergbezwingerin in the house, the mental, offers are regulated evenings and weekends. One result of recovered Arts is the decision to get more cooking skills and to attend cooking classes. And hey, while I tippsle this goes on me that this post fits well for good-intentions-video-event .

Terschies closed spontaneously, when I the last Hamburg cooks! meeting mentioned I would have booked a course Mok. And it came last night at the VHS in the Waitzstraße. I realize that Mok and renunciation do not fit together to additives in food, but I'm rarely predictable, o) But curiously. Mok many elements can be installed without much effort in conventional menus as capsules, caviar, Espumas or jellies. And so it went in the course in the essentials. The nitrogen-fuss with fog Waber as great cinema but there was, of course. The equipment of the cooking school way, is a dream - I knew the kitchen of photos already, as I was looking for a place for our cooking meeting. Unfortunately, the VHS persistently refused to rent us the kitchen, what, the fact that I am working as a lecturer VHS, nothing changes. I lecture containing only history, not ... Culinary

The Mok-evening began with olive oil meal, the camera refused to my macro persistent. Then it was armed with recipes in the kitchen. emerged in two person groups:

Molecular Caprese


curry sauce with fried shrimp

Sanbitter capsules

Liquid green olive with olive oil and Parma ham


shrimp cocktail à la John King




Pear Helen shooter



Warmer nougat foam with Thai Mango Salsa


Stuffed orange with Mint Jelly


cold grilled Pina Colada-Dragon


matcha ice cream, beaten to nitrogen


And but not least the large nitrogen-cinema


If there is a general interest in a bit Mok can terschies and I cook it with the help of two (amateur) cooks from our circle of friends and for our Hamburg !-organize small groups.

Click here to terschies report.

Blog-Event LXIII - Gute Vorsätze für das Neue Jahr (Einsendeschluss 15. Januar 2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment