Monday, January 10, 2011

How To Build A Stereo Receiver

Hamburg cooks! Isis is

Wow, I was really speechless when I today in comments to the Sunday Roast read the Isi Spicy of this blog has named their favorite blog. Thank you! This is great!

The idea behind the "Love Blog Award" is that the award is passed, and the food blogs are brought to light, no have 3,000 readers. Watch out - according to tracking list are still missing two thousand nine hundred seventy-seven readers o)

Update: Also sewing and more read here with you and shall appoint the blog with love for her. I blush and look surprised! Thank you!

I think it would be nice if you support the idea and continue to give the award to your favorite blog.

Here is the small set of rules for Liebster Blog Award:

"You have been awarded the Award and would like to pass it to? Create a post by you post the Love Blog image and the instructions reinkopierst (= the text you are reading). In addition, you link to the blog of the person who gave you the award and let them know via comment in her blog that you accept the Award and its Award can be the link of your posts there.

Then you wonder you 3-5 favorite blogs that you also link in your post and comment by the owners of each function will inform that they have been tagged and here also the link angibst of the post, in which the declaration is.

love blogger community: The aim of this action is less well known, good blog to bring to light. So I would ask you not to blog items that have already been 3,000 readers daily, but talented beginners and people who blog but has been a while, but still not as well known are "

And - tatatataaaaaa - here are the five blogs to which I give the award.

Dana's world, where I look like the happy, optimistic pictures.

Hesting cooking, where I will always find something when it comes to the iron deficiency, the last few weeks has me in its grip. Especially in the early days I was here many, many details.

Peppinella you cook what I totally happy, usually smiling and laughter in the future I hope to read back more often.

Fritz cooks ambitious menu is available to me in my expensive adjustable-CK-cooking group often with advice and support about a boy and smooth cook as Save-our-command for sushi last Hamburg! meeting come. Nice that she found in the blogosphere!

tolpern übern S-s-S protein Pitzen because I am happy that terschies blogging again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment